Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Love Those Emails!


I am amazed and flattered daily by the emails I am getting! You guys are HOT! I thought I would appeal to some of your boys that like to shake your stiffie at us gals but I did not think about the dirty boys that want to dress up and walk about for me! Oh, and putting on lipstick together, now I LOVE that idea!

Some of you like that special little purple dildo of mine too...I sure enjoy it...wink!

I went out today and got some more color in my hair, see the new picture today? Gloria does a nice job and today she put a color called RED WINE underneath all those lovely light brown locks and I think it looks GREAT...It sure makes my ass swing when I walk so it must be working for me! HA!

So, thanks again for all the hot mail and instant messages...you guys just flat TURN ME ON...

Keep up the flattery boys...mamma needs it 24/7!

Hugs and Kisses...

Karibeth

1-866-666-8585

No comments: