Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day!


Feelin' tricky today? I know I am ....isn't today National Fooling Around Day? Let's forget all our troubles about the economy, let's put politics aside for the day and just throw caution to the wind! Let's get naked and dirty...wanna? I'm hoping to spend some time in the sun today, by Thursday it is supposed to warm up to almost 70 and I hope that is not some sicko weatherman April Fool Joke...grrr! I need some sun to warm my bones and get me all stirred up for you...

I got to watch a hot guy on cam yesterday, he and I used SKYPE and it works so much better than Yahoo! If you don't have it, get it so we can play...I love watching you boys stroke your cocks for me and I know you REALLY get turned on doing it for me...what a wonderful thing the internet is...to think I can sit back and watch man after man cum while I watch, well, I'm just blessed...LOL

Let's have a good day, let's cum a couple times and really push the envelope...how many times can you cum for me in 30 minutes? I bet with me pushing you that we can surprise even you!

There's the phone...another jackin' boy! woohoo!

Check us out http://www.nastycammers.com/ and call me for some FUN ON CAM!

Karibeth
1-866-666-8585

No comments: