Sunday, April 27, 2008

Damn Sexy...



Where does time go! I have been so busy with callers and running to and fro that I have not posted to you in 14 days...how can that be???
I took a couple new pics of me in a cute tshirt I got from a site called Hips & Curves...if you love me, you will shop for me there...I got some of the SEXIEST things! Over the next few weeks, I'll post up some pics of me in hot items off that site...if you have a girlfriend or just wanna treat yourself to a pair of panties, these are the guys to see...I promise!
I met a new fella on the phone and man is he great...the best part is he loves stroking his dick for me. I so love watching, it's a pleasure for me when he calls. He got all kinds of horny and showed me his balls and did EXACTLY what I told him I wanted to see...ooooo man! that was hot!
So, tell me what you think of the cute tshirt...I have on a scooter skirt with it, short and black and totally X rated!! Wanna see? call me up!
Karibeth XXoXX
866-666-8585

No comments: