Saturday, May 5, 2012

Time for the Ponies at Churchill Downs


Oh yes its time for the ponies to run at Churchill Downs. Anyone that has been with me for any length of time knows I love the ponies almost as much as I love to cum. Checked the weather and the track is wet and sloppy. That doesn't sound half bad, I'm looking to be ridden like a pony. Put me on my hands and knees and ride me for one and a quarter miles and leave me all wet. My hair is up in a ponytail, so pull on it and see how hard I can buck back!

We will be ready to ride at 3:24 PST. Join in and we can flip to see who gets to ride whom right to the finish line!!!


1-866-666-8585

Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can ride my pony.