Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kari's Birthday


 Yes your Princess is having a birthday. if you want to make me happy I have added a few links to some think that would look great on me.  Make your princess happy and I intern will make you very happy. Just click on the gift card and send me gift card via email. I will be sure to display my new present in my photo gallery and on my blog just for you. Below are just a couple of things I'm looking to get to keep all you guys excited.


 Opaque Mini Dress with Bow
  
Two pairs of our signature fishnet thigh highs! These lace top fishnets have silicone grip backing so they can be worn with or without garters. With two pairs you can increase the life of you hosiery. If you get a run in one you don't have to throw them both away. Just take a stocking from your spare set. Available in sizes 1/2x, 3/4x and 5/6x for the perfect fit.

Karibeth

1-866-666-8585

Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum Please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

No comments: