Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thigh and Foot Fetish

fetish phone sex
Thigh and Foot Fetish

You will end loving every curve of my hot sexy legs, all the way up and around my tender ass. Do you have a thigh and foot fetish you would like to explore? Want to suck on my toes and play with my shoes? I an here for you lover, I am your fetish queen. Come and explore you sexy kinky dreams with me Karibeth.

1-866-666-8585

Phone Sex Gallery

Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum Web Cam $4.00 a minute 15 minute minimum Please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Nice legs baby. I'd love for you to wrap those thighs around my face, and eat your sweet creamy pussy.

Scott said...

Very nice legs baby. I signed up to follow your blog in hope I get to see more. you hare one sexy mamma.
smoooch lover