Friday, March 11, 2011

Dress Up Night on Cam Calls!

It's FINALLY Friday night and I say it's time to celebrate!! I'm gonna put on my fuck me heels and entertain a few lucky guys tonight on cam. I wish I had time to 'do' all of you but some of you guys like nice long calls and that means others have to wait!! If I'm busy, just go over to Nasty Cammers and pick out one of those foxes to cum for...
You know how much I LOVE watching you so let's get you on cam all naked and horny! I want to see how nasty you can be with yourself...Yummmmmmmy!! I love it! 
I'm available from now until 9 pm Pacific, so get to dialing! You never know, this might be your last day on earth and you don't wanna go out with filled up balls!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Karibeth
866-666-8585
$2.50 a min for phone calls with or without me dressed on cam
$4 a min for phone calls with me topless on cam
Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover

1 comment:

Wayne said...

yummmmy, now is Sunday; and I want to take you to church bend you over a pew,pull your hair fuck fuck you deep.