Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Week End!

So, who wants to play dress up today? Let's get into my underwear drawers and see what kind of trouble we can get into! I'm in a wicked mood today and nothing would please me more than seeing you in my hose and corsets...I know we can find something to fit you, how about we both dress up and I let you fuck me in a pair of pantyhose. We can slip and slide all over each other until you rip a hole in the crotches and jump on me!
Come on baby...let's talk!
Karibeth
See My Solo Site!!
866.666.8585
check my site out for online billing and rates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, you are one hot babe.
I'd enjoy spending the weekend with you.

Bob said...

You are definitely a very beautiful woman. It would be an honor to spend the weekend with you; even better if that weekend was spent making love.

Anonymous said...

I will go to bed thinking of you; those nice breasts silky thighs and a very nice rear end.