Friday, September 3, 2010

Best Boobs In The Business!


You know you love to look at them and I love the things you say to me on the phone about them! So, let's get wicked this w/end and do some naughty talking and I'll pull out the girls on LIVE cam for ya for FREE with every 20 minute call you do with me...How's that for stimulating the old economy!
I vote for being happy and if jerking off with me makes you happy, then what the hell, let's go!!
I'm around most of the time, call me up QUICK!!
Karibeth
Click here and travel to another of my sexy pages!
Need More? Click Here!!
866-666-8585
$2.50 per minute for unrestricted phone sex fantasy/10 minute minimum
Billed to your Credit/Debit/Gift Card Only!
No checks or PayPal, Sorry!!
$4 per minute for topless cam on Yahoo! or Dell Video Chat/10 minute minimum



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice boobs love. Can I put you on your back and spend the night between your silky thighs and suck on them?