Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Logo!


Check out the new business logo I had done for all our sites out there! Now you won't have to search the page to see if it's AlphaNet that will be billing you for your fun! I know sometimes it's hard to tell if you can trust someone or if you have done business with a certain service or not so I decided it was time to brand our pages with something you can identify quickly!!
I"m home today and ready for some hot phone time with YOU!! All this month I'm offering a little Simulation Package for all my sexxxxy boys...Call and ask me for my recession special and I'll get you all fixed up!
Can't wait to hear what's on your dirty mind, now drop your dick and pick up the phone, I am ready to get busy with you!!
Karibeth
866.666.8585
More Pics in My Galley, Just Click Here!
$2.50 per minute for phone only
$3.00 for NON NUDE CAM and phone
$4.50 for TOPLESS CAM and PHONE
Please have your credit/debit/prepaid card ready!!
note: all calls have a 10 min minimum/21+ only

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your friend I found here...
http://cams.com/go/g1232186-pct

Anonymous said...

nice logo but its not as nice as those thighs. you can sit on my face any time my hot lover.
You goddess of phone sex

Anonymous said...

Great thighs honey. I want to live their, Tucked between your legs living on your sweet creamy pussy.