Thursday, July 29, 2010

i'm back from my vacation!!

I got back yesterday from a quick trip to the coast and I am ready to rock and roll on the phone! There is nothing like playing tourist and taking a break from your daily routine to get you all hot and bothered and excited to hear your little phone ring. Today has been great on the phone, so many horny, sexxxy guys calling and cumming with me really makes me happy!! You know I get so turned on listening to you moan and get all breathless while you rub your cock thinking about my big tits and how you want me to suck you dry...YUMMMMMY!
Oh, here goes the phone again, Gosh I hope he wants to add some topless cam to his call...how about you? Want to jerk off watching me rub those big girls and pull on my pretty nipples for you?
call me!!!
866-666-8585
$2.50 minute/10min minimum phone sex only
$3.00 minute/live cam and phone sex, NO nudity
$4.00 minute/live cam and phone sex, topless only!
Please have your Credit/Debit or PrePaid Gift Card Available When You Dial
866-666-8585
LOOKING FOR TOTAL NUDE CAM? 
CLICK HERE!!

No comments: