Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's A Girl Gotta Do?


NBA, Stanley Cup, Oil Spills, Markets Tumbling, War is Raging....COME FUCKING ON!!!! A girl needs a BREAK!! Why isn't my phone ringing??? You know I need your support, so LET'S GO! I know how busy you are but why sit there with blue balls when you could be stroking to the hottest frickin' MILF/Mommy/Auntie/Cougar available!
Call me this week and you get free cam, nothing naked, but I will turn on my camera just for the asking and let you see me, how about that? Pay a bit extra and I'll expose my famous DDD's to ya!
You know you want to see what's hiding inside those pretty white cups, RIGHT? Call me and I'll show you!
Karibeth xoxox
866.666.8585
$2.50 MINUTE/10MINUTE MINIMUM
$4 MINUTE FOR TOPLESS CAM
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems, LLC
Check out my Cougar Site!

No comments: