Friday, August 21, 2015

Hot #mature #phonesex

kari phone sex at karicam.com
Its getting hot, summer is on its way. The heat puts me in over drive for a serious make out session with a hot guy who also has to be a great kisser. I love working my hips against a guy that knows how to kiss, that's the best way to get between my thighs. If you know how to work the tongue and start my engine I promise you will not regret the powwow you will receive form me. Let me kneel over you eye to eye and I will rock your world if you are able to rock mine. Give me a call and they get the rhythm down for a great make out session!

 If I am not available be sure and check out my friends on Niteflirt! Just click on the banner that says free 3 minutes!

  Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Karibeth 1-866-666-8585

My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time

My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time for #phonesex
Phone Fantasies and webcam sessions $2.50 a minute
Billed on your Major Credit/Debit or Gift Card

Please inquire if you have any questions.

 

No comments: