Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mature Phone Sex Hottie


This sexy and provocative redhead I will tease you with these nice full breasts I am a full service phone sex hottie that loves playing with men. Let hook of for a active delicious fantasy of cock and tits. Give me a call and we will explore your most inner secrets.
 
 
Give me a call and lets play! Only $2.50 a minute on your credit/debit or prepaid card!

Karibeth
1-866-666-8585
My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time
 
 If I am not available be sure and check out my friends on Niteflirt! Just click on the banner that says free 3 minutes!

  Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice Breasts, you are indeed a hot hot woman. Love you lay you down spread your legs slide my cock deep into your creamy wet pussy. suck on your tits and grid against your clit until I cum in you.