Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blow More Than Your Mind


I’m a Redhead ex-wife showing off my nice natural jugs. Since I’ve dumped the loser husband I am able to explore a.k.a. hunt the young cocks patrolling the club zone. You know what they say about redheads, and if you have never had the sexual pleasure of a horny redhead ex-wife with a sexual appetite of a teenager then you need to give me a call. I’ll give you a ride that will blow more than your mind.
 

Karibeth

1-866-666-8585

My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time

 
Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum
Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice tits, love you have you on your hands and knees driving your head into the head board. Gab you by the hips and show no mercy fucking your tight creamy pussy.