Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feeling Sexual


Feeling Sexual it brings refreshing positive energy to you. I am here to help you release your stress. I am always available and open to talk and share your sexual desires. I am open-minded and will join you in any fetish you may have and enjoy it with you.  I love the Sweet tastes of Seduction, teasing and the Sexual fulfillment I get from the erotic and Delicate journey we will take. The Mystery and pursuit of an erotic and highly sexual fantasy that makes me feel Desired and oh, so woman!


Karibeth
1-866-666-8585

My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time

Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum
Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

No comments: