Saturday, November 3, 2012

Breasts were made for Sex




Whether you call them breasts, boobs, boobies, tata, tits, milkers, gazungas, or something else entirely, I'm sure you will find my lady lumps quite exceptional. And why wouldn't you? Breasts are an absolute wonder. They attract the attention of men and women by some mysterious natural force, they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and they often happen to feed and nourish babies, too, if you are so inclined to sucking on mine.

But when it comes to sex, breasts often get neglected. With these succulent twins I will not allow you to neglect them. I love foreplay and making out before a good fucking. If you’re a breast man come and play with me.

Karibeth
1-866-666-8585
My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time
 
Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum
Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

No comments: