Saturday, October 22, 2011

Your Succubus for Halloween

Getting ready for the big day, I think I need a little more on my face. Look at these breasts; they are perfect for titty fucking. Slide your hard skin flute between my breast and play me a song until you spit that hot cum all over my face. Make me your cum sucker for Halloween. I want to be your succubus for your cock. I will drain you dry and work your cock and leave you begging for more. Give me a call for a mid-evil sexual encounter. If you like you can call me Lilith.
Karibeth
1-866-666-8585
My Hours 9a-9p Pacific Time
Phone Sex Fantasies are $2.50 with a 10 minute minimum and web cam sessions $4.00 a minute with a 15 minute minimum
Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major Credit Cards accepted.

No comments: