Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh So Horny!!


I'm very frisky today, I have the house to myself and I hope when you read this you are inspired to pick up your phone and call me up. Let's get to know each other and have some sexy fun, I have lots of fantasies stored up in my brain and I need to let loose...
The rest of the month is going to be exciting, Christmas and then New Years! I will be in and out but when I am here and you want to call, I'm going to do my calls for $2 a minute and I'll throw in a flash of Christmas boobie for free! Imagine that! It's just my little gift to you, my faithful readers!
Having a great time in December is the goal here, no matter if you celebrate the season or not, you can have some fun with me. I'm looking for you!! Don't keep me waiting! LOL
Remember to mention my blog when you call up so I will be sure and give you that discount on the charge...
Love you, Baby, you know who you are!
XXOOXX
Your girl,
Karibeth
Need Pics To Inspire You?
866-666-8585
$2.50 minute/10min minimum phone sex fantasies
$3.00 minute/10min minimum phone sex/non nude cam
$4.00 minute/15min minimum phone sex/topless cam
visa/mastercard/AMEX/Discover credit/debit/gift cards
no phone billing/no rebilling

1 comment:

Wayne said...

I'm horny too. I want a mouth full of creamy pussy, then fuck your dry and drill your tender ass.