Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving on Kari

Thanksgiving on Kari
Thanksgiving on Kari

Thanksgiving is on its way. Time to give thanks for the things that make you happy. Bury your face between my luscious breasts and be happy. Lets get together cam to cam and enjoy some hot fun, or give me a call and tell me what you want to do.  I love all fetishes from smoking to being your secretary or you naughty neighbor.

1-866-666-8585

This image says if I'm online or offline.
Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum
Web Cam $4.00 a minute 15 minute minimum
Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Nice eyes and breasts. I'd love to watch you as we make love.

Mike said...

Lets spend the thanksgiving Holiday making out in a sleeping bag. Nice deep french kissing, We can get a tent or a nice RV your call on that one. Gaze you to your eyes and watch you as I slide lovingly up your tight creamy pussy. Thats what I call thanksgiving.