Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hot Kari on Cam


Kari on Cam 1-866-666-8585
Hey there my lover;  I'm getting ready for Halloween and tracking down some apple cider. The nights are starting to cool off and that makes me very hot! I am very friendly, open minded and very understanding.  If you have anything specific you need, just drop me a comment or email me at kribeth1@msn.com  what you would like to do with me. I offer Personalized, one on one, phone sex fantasies with or with out cam.

Give me a call on my own Toll Free  1-866-666-8585.

Don't forget to vote for me; Thanks Lover smoooch
Phone SEX Central® - Top Quality Phone Sex Sites

Don't forget me on my favorite Holiday Halloween!!

Sexy Witch Hat
Sexy Witch Hat
- $ 24.95
Mysterious, stylish and sexy our Hips Curves signature Witch Hat will turn any of our fabulous black lingerie styles into stunning and truly original Halloween costumes. With layers of tulle, satin ribbon and a black flower youll be able to wear this stunning hat in a multitude of ways... with a train down the back, a veil over the face or off the face, all done up in a cloud of tulle. Youll look stunning, sensual and creative.

No comments: