Friday, August 13, 2010

Freaky Friday the 13th!

Hey sexy!! I'm checking in with a quick little post to let you know I'm home all weekend and available to do calls and cam!! I'll be here alllll alone and looking for some stimulating conversation so I'm hoping to hear from you!!
If you are looking for my web page click right here and you will head to one of my sites...I know you will enjoy the slide show I have on that page for ya!!
We have a new cam girl on Nasty Cammers named Chrissy, everyone is loving her! She has a soft, sexy voice that will drive you crazy and loves watching and showing off just like me! I think you will like the pics I took of her with a cucumber! ha!! That was so fun, she came over and we needed a prop so I opened up the vaggie, I mean, VEGGIE draw and found her a nice, big one!! wink! wink!
I'm a horny one these days, not enough action in my personal life, so CALL ME!!
Karibeth
866-666-8585
$2.50 per min/10min minimum for phone sex
$3.00 per min/10min minimum for phone/dressed cam
$4.00 per min/10min minimum for phone/TOPLESS cam
Please have your debit/credit or prepaid card ready when you call
1.866.666.8585

No comments: