Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Be My Valentine?

Valentine's Day is only 11 days away and I'm getting ready! I have lots of pretty pink and red outfits to wear on cam for you and hope you will come and be my date! Of course, I'm waiting for something real, something in person, but I need you boys to get me all hot and bothered first! I am going to do a new video this week to post as my VD gift to you, who wants candy when you can have a glimpse of my lovely breasts, right?
Call me today and let's set up a time for some hot and sexy fun on the 14th! It's a Sunday so we can get naughty all w/end long...start on Friday after work, maybe have a cocktail or 2 and then move into the bedroom for some one on one, world class oral action and then we can relax and pace ourselves the rest of the weekend...
Come on, Be My Valentine, what do you say? I am in need of some lovin' and you know who you are!
Karibeth
866-666-8585
click here to see my cam/phone sex site!

No comments: