Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Halloween my sexy friends!


I just love dressing up and getting sexy, don't you? I had some new photos done this week in a very spooky cemetery near me. I will be posting them to a new site soon and will give you the link when it's up and ready to get you off! I think there is something very sexy about a gothic woman. I love the hair, the clothes and the shoes that dress her and I love being cool and aloof like I think the women of the Edwardian period would have been.
Do you have fantasies involving the undead? Maybe a sexy vampiress finding you in the twilight of the evening and you being forced to perform dirty sex acts upon her cold, firm flesh until her lips turn pink again and her banshee howls turn to moans and groans of pleasure?
Come and see me for this and more...You know you are turned on by the thought as well as I am turned on with the thoughts of pushing you there...

Karibeth aka Madame Beaulieu circa 1870...lol
866-666-8585

No comments: