Saturday, February 17, 2018

Mature Phone Sex

realwomanphonesex.com

Seems like it was just Thanksgiving now we are half way through February and valentine’s day has cum and gone. Could be all the time I have spent with your lusty men on the phone.

I have been spending time with a certain man who I have known for years. We reconnected in most lustful way and well, let’s just say he is hungry for my pussy. You should call and ask me what he would like to. All I can say is I’m impressed…LOL

You know how much I love you younger boys but this guy is older than me and can still do me long time…ha ha! This pic is the I know you want my creamy pussy look. I think my new hair is so sexy and pretty. How would you like to slide up behind me, wrap that hair around your hand and ride me like a pony…I so love having my hair pulled, wanna give it yank?

I will be home all week and hope to hear from you, good sex is like Chinese foot…the better it is the quicker you want more. Call me while I”m still buzzing from that great fuck last night…woohoo!

Kari
1-866-666-8585 
@alphanteinfosys

Real Woman Phone Sex
 
Phone Sex Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.


No comments: