Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year Sex

New Year Phone Sex Doggy Style

Happy New Year

I hope all of you hot guys had a great Christmas! I know that I did! One of the best things about it was getting to come back after a few days off and talking with you! Always puts such a smile on my face and a tingle in certain other places that would love to have your tongue.

I hope that you all have a happy and safe new year! If you happen to be home over the weekend I will be here, call me and we'll ring in the new year together!

Happy 2018, boys!

P.S. mention this and you want to take me doggy style and its $2.00 for 10 min good only until the bell rings in the new year.

Kari
1-866-666-8585 
@alphanteinfosys

Real Woman Phone Sex
 
Phone Sex Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.

No comments: