Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Phone Sex Special


 
It's officially a new year and I am SO happy to have 2012 behind me! Let's celebrate with a discount on my phone sex calls, shall we? Call me up between now and this Saturday and ask for the New Years special and I'll take 50% off your call total! So, a minimum 10 minute call will be $12.50 instead of $25! How about that for a stimulus package...LOL If you are a regular caller, you can prepay additional minutes and I will extend my discount on those minutes also! In other words, pay $75 and get 60 minutes of chat and yes, darling, you can break up those minutes into 5 minute quickies if you like...think of all the pleasure and fun you can have for only $75 bucks! wowhoo!

Call me before this Saturday, tho, cuz once the offer expires, it's done, big fella...

866-666-8585

credit/debit/gift cards

online pay please www.psobilling.com

No comments: