Sunday, April 13, 2008

Did Someone Say Post More Pics?


I have a gallery all set up for you at http://www.auntie-phone-sex.com/gallery/photo/main.php !! I spent yesterday afternoon filling it up with the pictures we took at the beach and added in a few for good measure out of my personal files. I also spent some time in the sun!! It was over 80 here and oh so pretty...I love this time of the year and always find myself very lusty!

I'm off to Sacramento on Tuesday and will be back on Wendsday, just a quick overnight but I hope to have some sexxxxy stories to tell you when I get back. I love taking off for a fun night in a hotel! There is a ship you can stay on overnight and I'm thinking that would be some fun!!

Today I'm home and would love to spend some time with you, deep in a fantasy or a hot role play! The response from you fellas over my pictures and new site is unreal...I'm shocked, flattered and turned on, all at the same time!

I'll have the phone outside with me, sugar...now call me and let's get N A U G H T Y!!

Karibeth xxx

1-866-666-8585


No comments: